Download Call for Papers
Dynamics of logistic processes and networks are at the heart of the forthcoming conference. We invite empirical, theoretical, methodological, and practice-oriented contributions addressing the modeling, planning, optimization and control of processes in supply chains, logistic networks, production systems, and material flow systems and facilities. LDIC 2022 provides a forum for the discussion of advances in that matter.
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to the following within production and logistics:
- Digitalization, Shared Economies, and Supply Chain Management
- Supply Chain Governance
- Modeling and Optimization Methods
- Uncertainty, Risk, Resilience, and Performance
- Multi-modal and Maritime Logistics
- Sustainable and green logistics
- Humanitarian logistics, disaster management, and COVID-19 logistics
- Cyber-physical Systems and Material Flow Systems
- Artificial Intelligence, Big Data, and IT platforms
- Human-Machine Interaction
Submission and Publications
Authors are invited to submit their contribution in one of the following formats:
- A full paper with up to ten pages – excluding author details and references – which will be considered for publication in Springer’s “Lecture Notes in Logistics”, one of the most downloaded Springer books, indexed by Scopus, Web of Science (ISI), ACM DL, DBLP. Full papers must contain original research. Submission of material that has already been published elsewhere or simultaneous submission to other conferences with proceedings is not allowed. Full papers will be double-blind peer-reviewed.
- An abstract (for presentation only) with up to 250 words – excluding author details and references – which will appear in the Book of Abstracts that will be given to the participants at the conference.
Papers submitted via ConfTool must:
- be in English
- present original research that is unpublished and not submitted for publication elsewhere
- be prepared either
- be submitted electronically in DOC or TEX and PDF format
- please note that papers will be reviewed double blind. Therefore please do not include your name in your paper (Word/Pdf file) before the review is completed. You will be able to include your name and details as soon as the review is completed.
Deadlines for full papers
- Submission of full papers: September 15, 2021 (extended)
- Notification of review results: November 8, 2021 (extended)
- Submission of revised, camera-ready full paper: December 8, 2021 (extended)
- Publication of conference proceedings: May 2022
Deadlines for abstracts (for presentation only)
- Submission of abstracts October 1, 2021
- Notification of acceptance: November 8, 2021 (extended)